Monday, August 6, 2007

Love at First Site

For keeping up with the Real Estate Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, my favorite is Luxist.com's Sunday Real Estate Roundup. Each Sunday, blogger Deidre Woollard sums up the hot property scoops from the New York Observer, New York Post, LA Times, and others. (Now if they could just come up with an RSS Feed that pushed ONLY the real estate news...)

By the way, I use my.yahoo.com as my RSS aggregator. It is a convenient way to get weather, headlines, personal e-mail, and RSS Feeds all in one place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off
the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post
to let you know. The design and style look great
though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Many thanks
Also see my page: minecraft